80 | Cole Palmer - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldnt give up on yet he needs football and to me an idea choice would be on loan for a season at NYCFC he could settle quickly no language issues and would get his mojo back quicker I know the standard isnt great but its better than sat on the bench Hes been unlucky with the injury which set him back

If he gets loaned to any American team he’s never going to play for city again

We just need to be patient with him and he needs a proper chance/ game time

Football is brutal to academy players, particularly at a club as good as city. My feeling is his chance was this season and he's not taken it and the 25-30 mil we could get for him from a premier league side this summer might start to look tempting.

I feel like Pep has massively misused him this season. He is a right winger who excels 1v1 yet almost all of his appearances have been in Gundogan's position.

Imagine if Mahrez played there, we wouldn't be expecting any sort of decent performance because that's not his position. I feel its harsh to judge Cole on the same basis as talent wise he has enough to make it at City from what i have seen.

Football is brutal to academy players, particularly at a club as good as city. My feeling is his chance was this season and he's not taken it and the 25-30 mil we could get for him from a premier league side this summer might start to look tempting.
I would actually say that its far from brutal at citys academy. I think we have more ex academy players playing league football than any other club.
We also look after all kids , paying for education up to 18, regardless of whether they get kept on.

I take your point though .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.