80's Groove

Quite a lot of their stuff has been re-pressed over the last few years. Dolette McDonald also did a version of Xtra Special on Began Cekic's label after Atmosfear. Excellent choices again.
Would luv to mix both versions but i don't possess Dolette's cut.

Its mad that most of Atmosfear's 70s joints had such an 80s feel to em, they were a few steps a head of the time/s

Lost count of the many re-mixes i've heard over the years of 'Dancing in outer space' ...always gets folk on the floor struttin'

Carol Williams - Can't get away (from your love)

Carol Williams - You've reached the bottom line

Would luv to mix both versions but i don't possess Dolette's cut.

Its mad that most of Atmosfear's 70s joints had such an 80s feel to em, they were a few steps a head of the time/s

Lost count of the many re-mixes i've heard over the years of 'Dancing in outer space' ...always gets folk on the floor struttin'
Backatcha records repressed Dolette a few years ago and do limited runs from time to time. Mine cost me about 10 quid from memory as I'm on their email list. Elsewhere they cost an arm and a leg.
"Outer Space" must be on just about every brit funk compilation ever released? To me, they had a blend of funk and electronic sound that always made them stand out.

Quite a lot of their stuff has been re-pressed over the last few years. Dolette McDonald also did a version of Xtra Special on Began Cekic's label after Atmosfear. Excellent choices again.
I have the Atmosfear on 12", great tune but the Dolette MacDonald version just has the edge for me. Either way, great stuff Lester J Batchelor

Bobby Thurston - I know you feel like i feel

Bobby Thurston - Is something wrong with you

(Mixes in perfectly with Kool & The Gang's 'Ladies night.)​

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.