82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

I thought he was superb when he came on.

For such a young player and one that has hardly played, his confidence, attitude and ability is incredible.

The people on here that criticise him are foolish.
Took time to settle into the game which is not surprising but grew into it and towards the end looked comfortable and was perhaps the most likely to create a winner when he moved forward.

Took time to settle into the game which is not surprising but grew into it and towards the end looked comfortable and was perhaps the most likely to create a winner when he moved forward.
When Ake went off I was worried but the lad slotted in like the wonderful pro he is.

He was outstanding in the circumstances.

Did really well. We'll need him to play at that level over the next games.

If we paid £50m for him he would play Same as Bobb
Then again, if we'd paid £50m for him last Summer, it would make him the most expensive 18 year old in football.

He's playing about as much as Foden was at this age, so it's probably a reasonable progression at the moment.

I also noticed recently that Rico had played more minutes this season, than all of Liverpool's teenagers put together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.