82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

I think a loan to Girona will do him good.

He will get 25/30 90 minute games in a top league and will very likely be playing Champions League football as well.

With the potential players we are linked to getting this summer, I cannot see how his game time improves that much next season.

I think a loan to Girona will do him good.

He will get 25/30 90 minute games in a top league and will very likely be playing Champions League football as well.

With the potential players we are linked to getting this summer, I cannot see how his game time improves that much next season.

Won't be loaned out he is only 19 he will stay with the squad next few years, he is reliable player and with the amount of games we will have next season be daft to even thing about loaning him out.

Poor Rico, having to be subjected to Southgate’s coaching for the next couple of days. Hope he can get some minutes on Tuesday in any case, it won’t take much to impress given last night’s overall England performance and with so many injuries now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.