82 | Rico Lewis - 2023/24

Really hope we see him more and more. Don’t want any signings this summer to take away any game time from him.

Rico is legit.

Always a bit mixed on this one, feels like he’d be a very valued squad member, but not sure he is going to be quite good enough to start regularly.

Kind of player every squad would love to have, but could grow frustrated as a player.

He comes across as a really well grounded lad. Credit to his family (particularly his mother, I'm led to believe), they've done a fantastic job bringing him up.

He comes across as a really well grounded lad. Credit to his family (particularly his mother, I'm led to believe), they've done a fantastic job bringing him up.

Well put. However, as far as his career at City goes I would think next season is crucial. He needs a few more starts in big games and begin to seriously contest for a regular start. Would hate to see him leave but he is entering into Palmer territory and may be tempted by offers of which there would be quite a few I would suggest.

Well put. However, as far as his career at City goes I would think next season is crucial. He needs a few more starts in big games and begin to seriously contest for a regular start. Would hate to see him leave but he is entering into Palmer territory and may be tempted by offers of which there would be quite a few I would suggest.
Fair points. However; Foden was handled very similarly. Brought into the team gradually, despite the clamour to have him playing more often at that time. And Pep was proved right. Phil is now a guaranteed starter in any big games we have, and is arguably the best English player in the PL. According to rumours (repeat, for the hard of hearing; rumours), however, Palmer was more impatient re getting regular starts for the first team. At some point (no idea what's left on his contract), Rico will have a decision to make. It would be a crying shame if he decided he wanted to leave. However, I'd trust Pep to do the right thing for the club.

Going to get a lot more game time for me next season, he had a little drop off but you can see from his little cameos he is back on it and has kicked on again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.