82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

I want to see him starting more games next season. I don’t see the point in spending another 50m on someone when we can play him in midfield or right back.

Did the Pep’s development plan make him as decent right back and decent midfielder?

He will turn 20 in November. I can’t see him becoming quicker player. He also lacks strength.

We will replace Kyle with proper right back and this is the spot that Rico needs to fight for.

Last edited:
Rico is a #8. He just doesnt have it as a RB imo.

We have alot of midfielders though, but in our midfield 3 id like it to be:

#10 - Foden/KdB/McAtee
#8 - Bernie/Lewis/Nunes
#6 - Rodri/Kovacic

I think that looks good. Nunes seems redundant in this system, unless he can learn to take over for Bernie in a year.

Edit: Added McAtee, bc if Nunes takes over for Bernie, then McAtee can take over for KdB in a year.

I consider him a chemistry player. He doesn't give you an edge when he plays but doesn't lose you any edge either.

He'll be a role player at a top club for his career.

I want to see him starting more games next season. I don’t see the point in spending another 50m on someone when we can play him in midfield or right back.
He is no full back Rico, I think he needs to go and play football every week this season, he is at the stage where he needs that.

I could see McAtee taking Rico's place in the squad.

I feel he could become a major player for us. He is still very young and has a lot of talent. He clearly has some on-field chemistry with Oscar too, which bodes well for a role in the midfield for him. Minutes please.

Needs to find his position I think (more Pep, not him) - constantly switching positions across the whole pitch can't be helping him develop too much.

Don't think he's good enough to be a full-back, mind, so that leaves midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.