82 | Rico Lewis - 2024/25

Tough game for him that, but I thought he did okay against a very strong forward line up.

He'll get better.
Problem for Rico is he probably won't get quicker and he won't get much bigger. Not his fault today as he shouldn't have been picked at right back against Taore everyone could see it was a physical mismatch.

Today was not the day to play him at RB
Adama may be a different sort of beast, but in Rico's defence, he's bested Kudus, Pedro Neto, and Nkunku in as many games. Look at what Adama did to a fresh Walker in that foot race.

Adama may be a different sort of beast, but in Rico's defence, he's bested Kudus, Pedro Neto, and Nkunku in as many games. Look at what Adama did to a fresh Walker in that foot race.
Rico was found wanting time after time 1st half. Often chugging back well behind Adama.

Rico was found wanting time after time 1st half. Often chugging back well behind Adama.
Time after time? I remember the one where he actually showed his pace well, but Adama gave him a Veteran move and sort of went around him at the last second. But as I said, he did Walker way worse despite the latter having a big head start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.