89 points with 12 wins can history repeat itself?

CITYROBBO

I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

CITYROBBO said:
I know most of you have given up all hope but with bookmakers paying out and people have written us off .. 6 wins from 6 last season why cant we win 12 from 12 and get to that magic number 89 again. i know our goal difference is slighty worse but we can make that up and if they lose a couple its back on.

Imagine if we stole it on goal difference again and the same points as last year haha BELIEVE and FIGHT TILL THE END!!!

This. Get a grip, surrender monkeys.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
If we do win every game we will win the league
So you think in 12 games the games will drop 12 points.

If you mean the scum, then its not likely but its not impossible. I think that's probably the OP's point here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.