9/11 Conspiracies

terryphelan

Can someone tell me the difference between people who espouse this kind of shit and people who try to deny the holocaust?

holocaust denial is a lot more sinister. considering the weight of historical evidence, meticulous records and eye witness reports denying the holocaust is just about as intellectually honest as denying the existence of china. don't think i've ever met a holocaust denier who wasn't an anti-semite either.

The most credible 9/11 conspiracy theory is that which states the U.S knew about the attack and decided to allow it on the basis that it would be the perfect propaganda for their assault on the middle east.

I don't believe the above, but would certainly not consider a believer in this theory to be on par with a holocaust denier.

DirtyEddie said:
holocaust denial is a lot more sinister. considering the weight of historical evidence, meticulous records and eye witness reports denying the holocaust is just about as intellectually honest as denying the existence of china. don't think i've ever met a holocaust denier who wasn't an anti-semite either.

Your post is hypocrisy at it's finest

DirtyEddie said:

How many have you met?

I love conspiracy threories, especially about 9/11, i have a few books about them, fascinating reads. Guess that makes me the anti christ lol, OP is quite laughable.

terryphelan said:
DirtyEddie said:

Your post is hypocrisy at it's finest

Please elaborate Mr Phelan sir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.