9/11 Conspiracies

buzzer1 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Haha I don't know why these conspiracy obsessives don't just kill themselves through fear.

They need to enjoy their lives.

Personally, i enjoy life to the full, laughing, joking, got a top little family and loving life, where you laugh at the like of me, i inturn laugh at the like of you, the difference is BT, i would'nt resort to slagging you off for your beliefs and bringing up past differences further down the line. So either or either, we both laugh about eachothers beliefs, end of.

-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm --

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I bet you believe in this New World Order thing?

Whatever gave you that idea, if the post was meant for me of course? :)
Buzzer, you're always having a go at people who question you so your remark is pointless.

You don't shove all this shit in your kid's heads do you?

buzzer1 said:
Some people discredit this stuff because it either A) Frightens them to think that their own Govt./Rulers would do this to its own people, as we all know that they always have their subjects well being at heart, or, B) they may work for the aforementioned Govt. and absolutely dismiss out of hand any wrong doing or discredit the Conspiracists as Nutters, or, C) they really are conditioned/brainwashed into believing that evrything their leaders/media tell them is gospel and has to be the truth, any of the above 3 are dangerous to say the least. Live and live i say, however way that you 'swing' on the subject. :)
and what about people who fit into none of those categories, such as myself or - for example - noam chomsky?

is noam chomsky a government lackey, brainwashed or an idiot?

Banned Tosspot said:
buzzer1 said:
Personally, i enjoy life to the full, laughing, joking, got a top little family and loving life, where you laugh at the like of me, i inturn laugh at the like of you, the difference is BT, i would'nt resort to slagging you off for your beliefs and bringing up past differences further down the line. So either or either, we both laugh about eachothers beliefs, end of.

-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:54 pm --

Whatever gave you that idea, if the post was meant for me of course? :)
Buzzer, you're always having a go at people who question you so your remark is pointless.

What are you chewing on man, ive called nobody fuk all and was saying tongue in cheek to the post that i quoted that yes, i do believe in the new world order. You have personally been rude to me and i have always remained dignified and have not been anywhere like aggressive towards you as you have been to me, so adios boy, and its got fuk all to do with you what i do with my kids, infact never mention my kids again Tosspot. I vowed never to bite on this forum again, now jog on.

buzzer1 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

What are you chewing on man, ive called nobody fuk all and was saying tongue in cheek to the post that i quoted that yes, i do believe in the new world order. You have personally been rude to me and i have always remained dignified and have not been anywhere like aggressive towards you as you have been to me, so adios boy, and its got fuk all to do with you what i do with my kids, infact never mention my kids again Tosspot. I vowed never to bite on this forum again, now jog on.
I've had a PM. No longer replying to your posts.

Stay healthy :)

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Some people discredit this stuff because it either A) Frightens them to think that their own Govt./Rulers would do this to its own people, as we all know that they always have their subjects well being at heart, or, B) they may work for the aforementioned Govt. and absolutely dismiss out of hand any wrong doing or discredit the Conspiracists as Nutters, or, C) they really are conditioned/brainwashed into believing that evrything their leaders/media tell them is gospel and has to be the truth, any of the above 3 are dangerous to say the least. Live and live i say, however way that you 'swing' on the subject. :)
and what about people who fit into none of those categories, such as myself or - for example - noam chomsky?

Got the heads up about Noam about 2 years ago from this South African guy, it blew my head a little at the time so i will have another look at his stuff.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:

won't that fall into (D) above, which I added and which our learned friend also acknowledged?

motion to deny...

(sorry, but I'll be off helping to prepare legal briefs tomorrow and shouldn't even be on here, fun though it is; I'm beginning to believe there's a conspiracy to stop me from working, involving referees, players, football clubs, IT wizards, and holders of secret truths from time immemorial who wander about us in disguise but from time to time choose to reveal what to us what mere mortals cannot understand)

Banned Tosspot said:
buzzer1 said:
I've had a PM. No longer replying to your posts.

Reply by all means if it was upto me, just cut the aggression if you can, thats all.

You to. :)<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:16 pm --<br /><br />
MCFCinUSA said:
DirtyEddie said:

won't that fall into (D) above, which I added and which our learned friend also acknowledged?

motion to deny...

(sorry, but I'll be off helping to prepare legal briefs tomorrow and shouldn't even be on here, fun though it is; I'm beginning to believe there's a conspiracy to stop me from working, involving referees, players, football clubs, IT wizards, and holders of secret truths from time immemorial who wander about us in disguise but from time to time choose to reveal what to us mere mortals cannot be understood)
We're not really here.

MCFCinUSA said:

motion to deny...

(sorry, but I'll be off helping to prepare legal briefs tomorrow and shouldn't even be on here, fun though it is; I'm beginning to believe there's a conspiracy to stop me from working, involving referees, players, football clubs, IT wizards, and holders of secret truths from time immemorial who wander about us in disguise but from time to time choose to reveal what to us mere mortals cannot be understood)
well perhaps but it was worth me bringing up people like chomsky because buzzer seems to be under the impression that people who dont believe his rubbish are brain dead and/or government lackeys when that is patently untrue and i must say im also a little shocked that buzzer isnt more familiar with chomsky since in my experience most conspiraloons try to claim him as one of their own (until chomsky has to slap them down)

DirtyEddie said:
MCFCinUSA said:

motion to deny...

well perhaps but it was worth me bringing up people like chomsky because buzzer seems to be under the impression that people who dont believe his rubbish are brain dead and/or government lackeys when that is patently untrue and i must say im also a little shocked that buzzer isnt more familiar with chomsky since in my experience most conspiraloons try to claim him as one of their own (until chomsky has to slap them down)

Maybe thats why ive failed to connect, because hes not 'one of ours', more fool him eh.

buzzer1 said:
Maybe thats why ive failed to connect, because hes not 'one of ours', more fool him eh.
so you are only interested in people who reinforce previously held beliefs? you have no interest in reading/listening to anything that challenges you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.