9/11 Conspiracies

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Maybe thats why ive failed to connect, because hes not 'one of ours', more fool him eh.
so you are only interested in people who reinforce previously held beliefs? you have no interest in reading/listening to anything that challenges you?

Of course i am Edward, its just that nobody has convinced me that evrything is black and white, alls i have encountered is aggression and name calling, for fuk all might i add. Infact, why i'm on the subject, you mentioned something in another thread, it was the Terreblanche thread infact, i was gonna post a reply but i am in fear of being branded whatever the flavour of the day is, but fuk it, you posted this,below, now which country does this remind you off, it could be many i know but which one stands out for you. The truth please.

well i agree it is a difficult issue but is it a race issue? i can name plenty of occasions where white only governments/countries have fucked over their own populations by destroying the economy and standards of living, have engaged in politically and racially motivated property theft, imprisonment, murder and even genocide.

buzzer1 said:
Of course i am Edward, its just that nobody has convinced me that evrything is black and white, alls i have encountered is aggression and name calling, for fuk all might i add. Infact, why i'm on the subject, you mentioned something in another thread, it was the Terreblanche thread infact, i was gonna post a reply but i am in fear of being branded whatever the flavour of the day is, but fuk it, you posted this,below, now which country does this remind you off, it could be maby i know but which one stands out for you. The truth please.

well i agree it is a difficult issue but is it a race issue? i can name plenty of occasions where white only governments/countries have fucked over their own populations by destroying the economy and standards of living, have engaged in politically and racially motivated property theft, imprisonment, murder and even genocide.
firstly no one is trying to convince you it is all black and white. you are willfully misrepresenting the arguments of people who disagree with. just because i believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job it doesnt mean i believe everything the us government says - in fact this is very much chomsky's position and one you have failed to address.

as for the second part of your post and my quote i don't know what you are getting at but most of those activities could be ascribed to pretty much any government which has ever existed. in particular i was probably thinking of hitler's germany and the soviet union, but as i said it could apply to virtually any government.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Of course i am Edward, its just that nobody has convinced me that evrything is black and white, alls i have encountered is aggression and name calling, for fuk all might i add. Infact, why i'm on the subject, you mentioned something in another thread, it was the Terreblanche thread infact, i was gonna post a reply but i am in fear of being branded whatever the flavour of the day is, but fuk it, you posted this,below, now which country does this remind you off, it could be maby i know but which one stands out for you. The truth please.

firstly no one is trying to convince you it is all black and white. you are willfully misrepresenting the arguments of people who disagree with. just because i believe 9/11 wasnt an inside job it doesnt mean i believe everything the us government says - in fact this is very much chomsky's position and one you have failed to address.

as for the second part of your post and my quote i don't know what you are getting at but most of those activities could be ascribed to pretty much any government which has ever existed. in particular i was probably thinking of hitler's germany and the soviet union, but as i said it could apply to virtually any government.

Happy days.

buzzer1 said:
Happy days.
happy days indeed. i take it you have finally understood the position of most people here: that being that an unwillingness to believe that 9/11 was an inside job doesn't mean we cant also think that governments often act like cunts whenever they want.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 pm --<br /><br />too many double/treble/quadruple negatives in that post but im not editing it now.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Happy days.
happy days indeed. i take it you have finally understood the position of most people here: that being that an unwillingness to believe that 9/11 was an inside job doesn't mean we cant also think that governments often act like ***** whenever they want.

-- Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:57 pm --

too many double/treble/quadruple negatives in that post but im not editing it now.
People can believe as they wish, each to their own and live and let live.

DirtyEddie said:
buzzer1 said:
Aahh, the plot thickens Mr. Skashion.
i trust you are going to ask for proof of this before you start quoting it as gospel?

See what i mean? and i'm the paranoid one? Alls i said is the plot thickens, i know fuk all about Noam, surely you can understand what i said? Anyway, i'm off watching a programme about Narrowboats, a life well worth looking at,to get away from the Narrowminded ratrace. nite nite all. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.