9/11 - Where were you?

I remember it like it was yesterday, i'd just got home from school and was about to go do the paper round. I felt destroyed and heartbroken someone could do something like this, I remember not wanting to do the paper round that day more than anything!

I was in hospital as just done ligaments in foot playing football evening before

I was at work trying to get updates on the net but most news sites had crashed. I was on the phone to my mam when the second plane crashed. She just said "fucking hell".

Our Cheif Exec was in the States at the time and was on a flight to Washington that day his PA was balling her eyes out convinced he was dead when she couldn't get hold of him.

What was atmosphere like at the Notts county game for any of you that were there?

The "Where were you" moments for my generation would be Diana, 9/11, 7/7 and Michael Jackson dying?

Benarbia_is_god said:
The "Where were you" moments for my generation would be Diana, 9/11, 7/7 and Michael Jackson dying?

I'm 20 now, I don't remember Diana's death at all.

9/11 I was walking out of school and my mum had a weird look on her face, explained what had happened whilst on the drive home with the radio on then me, my mum and my sister sat front of the TV all night watching.

Michael Jackson died during my high school prom funnily enough. The DJ stopped the music and announced it to everyone (which was a strange thing to do in hindsight) then played about 5 of his records back to back, that was a weird night.

just switched on the telly and watched the murder happen with growing disbelief especially when the second plane hit

felt like the world had changed in an instant never to be the same again

still does

fuck the murdering terrorist scum

the more of them that die the better

Balti said:
just switched on the telly and watched the murder happen with growing disbelief especially when the second plane hit

still does

Yanks aren't that bad. To wish death on them is harsh man.

mcmanus said:
Balti said:

still does

did the yanks do it?

wow

Balti said:
mcmanus said:
Balti said:

still does

did the yanks do it?

wow

No it was 15 out of 19 Saudi Arabians so let's go invade Iraq.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.