9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep has turned him into a penalty box predator. You could argue he was already one, but he was more aggressive and more involved in the attack at Salzburg and Dortmund. Pep probably doesn't trust him enough yet to get him get more involved, but I expect his role to evolve with time. Other than that, it's pretty much what we already knew. Quite unique and efficient player with huge potential. I still struggle when trying to find a player to compare him to. No one quite fits.

And these stats - - - I think I see a pattern!

Pep has nothing to do with what that lad has continued doing so far. Be like saying Pep taught Messi how to dribble

Pep has nothing to do with what that lad has continued doing so far. Be like saying Pep taught Messi how to dribble

Yes, he has.

Pep built in City a better team than Dortmund or Salzburg.

Better mates = better game = better Haaland = better statistics.

i havent bought a football shirt for over 20 years as i think they are for players and kids but im defo thinking about getting a Haaland one! What a player and even better he`s one of us?! When he scores you can see the delight and look of a fan who has scored for his boyhood team. Absolutely love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.