9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this Haaland Vs Nunez thing. Haaland has had 3-4 years at the top proving how good he is. Nunez has had one decent season in the Portuguese league. The season before that he netted 6 in 29 appearances.

Am I missing something here?

I don't understand this Haaland Vs Nunez thing. Haaland has had 3-4 years at the top proving how good he is. Nunez has had one decent season in the Portuguese league. The season before that he netted 6 in 29 appearances.

Signed for the dippers , a team that has the world's best player in every position obviously.

Not counting their other three preseason matches Nunez is averaging 4 goals per match. Thus, he is on pace to score 152 league goals.

I mean his finishing is poor based on this game. Almost like it only can get better from here A clinical striker in form would have scored 3 goals from his chances haha.
now lets get him into form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.