9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of frustrated for him, I think we could of been a little more direct, his touch vision and execution for phils goal were excellent, nice to see him scuff one in from outside the box, the good news is pep will get his movement and control better and haaland will be even better :)

I thought this was his worst game in a City shirt ('worst' is relative). He came searching more than any other game, he even put in a couple of crosses. Not sure why he did this today, he looked frustrated and his touch was way off. im going to say it - he looked a bit clumsy. But he still scored, nearly scored another (twice) and remains the single biggest goal threat in the league by a mile.
The majority of our players looked clumsy today at times actually, despite the 3-0 win.

But actually that’s what you want in a top Striker, still finding the net when it’s not their best day and also not really getting the best service on the day. There was one moment where KDB could’ve put it on a plate for him and he didn’t even pass to him. We weren’t very sharp today and sometimes holding onto the ball for longer than necessary when those split seconds that can create chances for him

but it’s really nitpicking when you look how many goals we have created for him and how many he has scored and still did today

He is an absolute elite striker, best of the best.

I love that he bollocks the others when they waste a chance to put him through. He has that elite, win at all costs mentality. He just wants to score with every touch and win us games.

Every time the ball goes near him you think it might be a goal. The opposition know that too and he terrifies them. Not his best game today, but he still delivered. Makes a change from players having a blinder and not scoring

Did a good Nunez impression today, constantly fell over his own feet or the ball. Looked frustrated as the rest of the team played well within themselves whilst he's stood upfront with his eyes lit up as he's got Neves marking him for 60 minutes and sees goals. You could see the hunger and desire to get a hatful and the space was there too but the supply line didn't have the same desire to put them to the sword. Hopefully it meansnhe's even more thirsty for goals than usual during our next game and he smacks a hattrick then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.