9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not 100% sure but i would say his striker rate is about 50/50 , he usually averages one goal per two chances which is exceptional in top class football , i forecast he will score 50 goals in all competitions this season if Pep plays him in most games and he stays injury free , which will be unprecedented and will never be repeated until 2023/24 when the big man might score sixty :)

Its kind of frightening that even though his finishing was below standard, he still got 2 goals.

Erling is now 4 goals away from beating the top goal scorer total for each of the last three seasons (23).

We have played 15 games.

(And he could easily have tied it tonight.)

Lads had 2 games after 2 months off, a bit of rust, people need to realise he isn't going to score every chance, I would be more worried if he wasn't getting the chances, 26 goals in 20 appearances and before yesterday goals every 60 mins or so, he isn't a machine, well maybe he is, the kid is fucking awesome and his touch, control and finishing, will improve .

Imagine what he will be like when he has had a season of understanding the way we play and those around him understand the way he plays, we couldn't of wished for more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.