9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew he was going to be great for us, but think he’s blown most of us away by just how good he’s actually been already. A truly generational talent. So lucky to have him.
Hence why I was happy to be quoted before the end of last season saying I’d happily take no trophy as long as we signed Erling. I knew how good he was and what he’d do in this side, and I wanted to see it.

look at phils third, plays it then gets fouled and goes down, as the ball hits the net he is back in a goal scoring position what 2 seconds maybe less later , that's the difference his desire and positioning , there was another example, around the half was line, gets fouled, straight up and powers into a goal scoring position, he a fucking beast

It's scarcely believable how quickly he gets back on his feet!

Was just looking over his stats, and noticed he has only been offside TWICE all season. I knew he was really good on playing across the line, but that's amazing. Also got a shot accuracy of 61%!

That’s the beauty of having that acceleration and intelligence, no need to run too early. The real Ronaldo used to be so good at that too, just timing his runs to perfection.

He's en route to take Dixie Dean's record after 34 games.

At this rate, he'll have Shearer's record beaten after 20 games.

I'm lost for words.

I expected goals but not this many.
I expected him to take time to adapt to our system but he's blended right in.
The pass for Foden's 2nd - it was like one of Kevin's specials.

We all knew he was going to be great for us, but think he’s blown most of us away by just how good he’s actually been already. A truly generational talent. So lucky to have him.

Yeah I never had any doubts in terms if his quality. If he had a good goal scoring record in the Bundesliga but his international and Champions League goal scoring record was mediocre, then I would’ve had some reservations but when you look at his goal scoring record at international and Champions League level, it is also insane. So I knew we were getting a superb talent…

But I still didn’t think he would be this good.

I said in the other thread, Kane is currently on course for 30+ league goals, 7 in 8 so far, that’s great going by usual standards in this league. If it’s any other season and Haaland doesn’t exist, people would be raving about Kane scoring nearly a goal a game, we might be saying we should’ve got him ….

Well he’s being left in the dust. Haaland has double his amount. It’s just ridiculous when you put it in that kind of context. He’s completely blowing away what is considered usual high standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.