9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So over on sadcafe they are almost to a person saying that Erling is the best thing since sliced bread ,and if only they had just pushed a little harder they could have signed him because of Ole at the wheels connection at Molde. I personally dont" think they had a cat in hell"s chance, and that they are repeating this little nugget to make themselves feel as if they were almost relevant once . So was there ever a chance the cat may have felt a little hot ?
They’re also coping by insisting he’s going to Madrid within two years (oh, and Pep will leave after this season.)

Can you imagine that scum team trying to create the chances for Erling lol!!!
No but he’d still have scored a shitload for them. Look at Ronaldo last season and he had about half left in the tank compared to Haaland. Thank christ they couldn’t get him and although i was gutted at the time thank fuck Spurs kept hold of Kane.

No other striker is getting onto that second goal of his today. I thought he was sliding to make it look like he’d made an effort but no, fuck me, he’s got his beautiful, lanky bastard frame to it and thundered it in.

A phenom. A City, blue phenom.

Could we see a Ballon D’Or presentation at the Etihad?!
Pissing myself at that first paragraph hahahahahaha.

Get 'beautiful lanky bastard' on a flag ASAP

Remember this?

We used to be in envy.

Now we are the envy of every team.

There will be homages made for a 1000 years of him playing at Man City!

We City fans are so lucky, we lived in a time of Kompany, David Silva, Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne, Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland!!!!

Remember this?

We used to be in envy.

Now we are the envy of every team.

There will be homages made for a 1000 years of him playing at Man City!

We City fans are so lucky, we lived in a time of Kompany, David Silva, Aguero, Kevin De Bruyne, Pep Guardiola and Erling Haaland!!!!

Yaya, Foden & Bobby Manc -:)

No other striker is getting onto that second goal of his today. I thought he was sliding to make it look like he’d made an effort but no, fuck me, he’s got his beautiful, lanky bastard frame to it and thundered it in.

A phenom. A City, blue phenom.

Could we see a Ballon D’Or presentation at the Etihad?!

Just seen a clip on Twitter on the Sky Sports page.

Some dickhead was on a panel back in august bleating on about showing respect to the established PL strikers, this because the other members - non of them Blues as far as I can tell - were all rightfully raving about Haaland in the PL.

His closing statement was ‘he will do well to score 15 goals.

He’s getting hammered on there. Rory Jennings is the name. Chelsea fan, also a proper fucking moron who clearly knows nothing about the game.

All these goals but not one in motd goal of the month competition

Hmmm
Dortmund one probably the only one that would have made it had it been in a league game. Will happen soon enough when he absolutely thunders one in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.