9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve also heard this, but that doesn’t come under the category of someone going on here ‘the release clause is bullshit’ and everyone instantly believing them.
Well, it all depends on their ITK status and record, if the person who has said this has been right on other things in the past then people will be inclined to believe them over a random journalist who hates City with a passion.

What’s his track record? Presumably extremely hit and miss like almost everyone who claims to be ITK on this forum?
I'm not overly arsed about all this ITK nonsense.
I know Ric has vouched for him/her and that's good enough for me.

who are the dozens of sources that you mention and what is their record in such matters?

If it is any kind of journalist then their record will stink worse than any ITK on here, including that spanner Sam Lee.
This simply isn’t true though. When journalists literally all agree on something it’s far more credible than someone saying it on a random Wednesday morning months after he signed with no details other than ‘it’s bullshit’

Real Madrid and their press are going to talk this up every season, and fans of other English clubs and the English press are going to lap it up because they want him out. Everyone needs to be zen about it. Alfie and Erling will do what's best for his career and development, and City will do best what's best for City. For the immediate future that is scoring goals, getting better, and winning trophies.

This simply isn’t true though. When journalists literally all agree on something it’s far more credible than someone saying it on a random Wednesday morning months after he signed with no details other than ‘it’s bullshit’
Damn we failed FFP after all
We are the dodgiest team in the world
Sheikh pays other people to sponsor us

Do I need to go on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.