9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is over 45% of the way to reaching Aguero’s career tally. At his current scoring rate he’ll have half as many goals as one of the best strikers ever before he turns 23. This is one of the greatest players of all time in the making.

in the red corner: dozens of sources
in the blue corner: wishful thinking

If the release clause was fake we would know about it by now
The wishful thinker is far more connected than the dozens of (wank) sources if I'm thinking of the same poster.

The wishful thinker is far more connected than the dozens of (wank) sources if I'm thinking of the same poster.

What’s his track record? Presumably extremely hit and miss like almost everyone who claims to be ITK on this forum?

in the red corner: dozens of sources
in the blue corner: wishful thinking

If the release clause was fake we would know about it by now
In the know it as a fact corner - Haaland and reps and City and their reps.

Everybody else is just guessing from Real Madrid rumours.

For what it is worth I heard it wasn't a release clause like you expect ie if somebody ponies up 200m he can talk to them, the clause I heard was 'a fail to qualify for the champs league and then a bid of 150m+' clause.

What’s his track record? Presumably extremely hit and miss like almost everyone who claims to be ITK on this forum?
who are the dozens of sources that you mention and what is their record in such matters?

If it is any kind of journalist then their record will stink worse than any ITK on here, including that spanner Sam Lee.

In the know it as a fact corner - Haaland and reps and City and their reps.

Everybody else is just guessing from Real Madrid rumours.

For what it is worth I heard it wasn't a release clause like you expect ie if somebody ponies up 200m he can talk to them, the clause I heard was 'a fail to qualify for the champs league and then a bid of 150m+' clause.

I’ve also heard this, but that doesn’t come under the category of someone going on here ‘the release clause is bullshit’ and everyone instantly believing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.