9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already giddy to watch him tomorrow. I used to get like this about Serg but this is another level. Zidane, Ronaldinho, Messi level outlier.

Just watching a couple of YouTube clips about him. Spitty talking about him from a defenders point of view is interesting. Even shit tash talking about him. Both defenders and basically saying he'll get in your head before kick off.

He only left school 6 years ago. It's fucking frightening. I hope we get 4 or 5 years out of him

It is very strange that they know the bonuses take it over 850,000 per week but can Not quote any of the bonuses. I can tell you I get x% for pension y% towards a car z% for medical etc and then a bonus up to a certain %. In other words. It is written down. As would any bonuses for Harland. If they knew they would say he gets X for this and Y for that... instead it is just made up shit.
Yeah, exactly. I'm not naïve, I know there will be various clauses and bonuses, but just something about the reporting and vagueness but exactness seems way, way off to me. Appearances, goals, champions league medals, what it is? Are these clauses the other players are on or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.