9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I've noticed about him is that although he's not the greatest on the ball, he's so big that he often creates space for himself to make things easier for him to get those passes right.

I stopped caring about what players are paid a long, long time ago, but this £1m a week stuff feels a bit off in my opinion. It's all very vague. Are they including sponsorships and money generated elsewhere? What are these "easily achieved bonuses"?

I see the Mail is alleging that Haaland is making close to £900k a week and the Mirror stating he earns twice as much as KDB.

How on earth do the6 come up with this stuff. There is not a chance in hell that the Club are sharing his contract details with the gutter press and I‘m pretty certain the pkayer and his team are not sharing information either.

Just more attempts to destabilise the team. ITS NOT WORKING YOU BUNCH OF MUPPETS

I see the Mail is alleging that Haaland is making close to £900k a week and the Mirror stating he earns twice as much as KDB.

How on earth do the6 come up with this stuff. There is not a chance in hell that the Club are sharing his contract details with the gutter press and I‘m pretty certain the pkayer and his team are not sharing information either.

Just more attempts to destabilise the team. ITS NOT WORKING YOU BUNCH OF MUPPETS
It’s slander, just throwing any figures out they can think off just to try take the shine off from his goals. They can’t prove it, but it will taken as gospel.

I stopped caring about what players are paid a long, long time ago, but this £1m a week stuff feels a bit off in my opinion. It's all very vague. Are they including sponsorships and money generated elsewhere? What are these "easily achieved bonuses"?
It is very strange that they know the bonuses take it over 850,000 per week but can Not quote any of the bonuses. I can tell you I get x% for pension y% towards a car z% for medical etc and then a bonus up to a certain %. In other words. It is written down. As would any bonuses for Harland. If they knew they would say he gets X for this and Y for that... instead it is just made up shit.

How is all of this just from this season? It’s actually mind-blowing.

goldengod-golden.gif

We’ll pay him £900k a week when he signs his extension.
It’ll work out about a pound a goal : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.