9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope he absolutely bodies van dijk tomorrow. A few goals and 3 points tomorrow will cement this guy as a legend already.

I don't see it transpiring like this anyway, where's he realistically going to go? Madrid or Barcelona - I don't see the point of him heading to Italy at his peak.

Realistically it's only Madrid and if they get Mbappe I don't see how they fit the both of them together.
Mpappe left forward and Haaland at striker. That's not hard to see. Not saying it will happen. But they don't play the same position, so fitting both should be easy to do.

I don't really mind his misses today. That can happen. I'm more disappointed about the chances he didn't get to. There were a few crosses where he would normally be jumping in front of the defenders, but in stead was stood as a statue this time. Energy levels lacking. Let's hope he gets his lasagna before the next game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.