He's a striker,
He loves kebabs
an allergy to rags but when he plays
he's fuckin class
runs around the pitch
smashing hatricks every chance
OOOOO Errrrling HAAALAND

Last edited:
Shearer saying Kane would score just as many in this team. By my count, six of Haaland's 20 goals are literally beyond Kane's physical capabilities and a further four or five wouldn't have been scored by Kane as he'd be somewhere on the edge of the box trying to prove what a good playmaker he is.

If we thought he might want to go after 2 years, why did we give him a 5 year deal?
If it’s true about the rumours then sorry but I find it disrespectful talking about moving clubs after 2 seasons . He might just be the best striker of them all but he isn’t bigger than nan city and Shane on his dad for saying he’ll gone in 2 years .

As reliable as it gets. I’m OK with it, think it’s pretty obvious he was going to try both England and Spain out at some point and I’d rather have him now under Pep than later!

Unless he’s so happy here he signs a new contract without one in the next few years…

I don't see it transpiring like this anyway, where's he realistically going to go? Madrid or Barcelona - I don't see the point of him heading to Italy at his peak.

Realistically it's only Madrid and if they get Mbappe I don't see how they fit the both of them together.

I don't see it transpiring like this anyway, where's he realistically going to go? Madrid or Barcelona - I don't see the point of him heading to Italy at his peak.

Realistically it's only Madrid and if they get Mbappe I don't see how they fit the both of them together.

Don’t think Perez is particularly arsed about that. Remember the Galacticos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.