9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill tell you a very real story, i was on the aircraft when it arrived, sadly i didn't see the players coming off however my workmate did, he told me big erl was limping and not to say anything because he was going to take him out of his works fantasy team haha i kid you not.

thats me at 4hrs :26 and 15 seconds :) thanks @meeesh you spotter , ooops :)

Pretty wishful thinking that he’s faking the limp imo. Just glad it’s nothing serious, but not sure he’ll be risked at Leicester. Good opportunity for Alvarez though if Haaland isn’t available.

Just spotted this brief video on YouTube:

One of the comments reads “this is getting out of hand, they are two of them”. Made me laugh!

Be gutted if he’s injured but at least the World Cup gives him plenty of rest.

Something to actually like about this World Cup now :-)

How would you describe the knack he has of scoring the amount of goals he does if it isn't "pure footballing ability"? Isn't it an old saying that the hardest thing to do in football is actually scoring goals? To me, that makes what he does an ability/skill/talent. I'm not sure anyone at the club, or in the stands, is looking for him to dribble past 4 players, and then square it across for a Foden/Grealish/Mahrez tap in.
Well said. Why would a team with several players who can dribble past 4 and then square it for a tap-in buy another player who can do that? Especially when there is a finishing chances issue, obviously in those circumstances you would buy a player who is better at finishing chances.

Be gutted if he’s injured but at least the World Cup gives him plenty of rest.

Something to actually like about this World Cup now :-)
3 league games plus a champions league and league cup fixture before his World Cup break. It is an interesting decision whether he plays any and obviously dependant on the injury. He is on fire in terms of goal scoring however we can’t risk aggravating a minor injury. Also we have a team that should quite comfortably negotiate those fixtures without him, although it would be disappointing not to see him continue his good form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.