9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering our fixture list and the 6 week break during the WC, it might just be worth risking him against Leicester.

I reckon that's how Pep will see it. Start him and if he is injured you've 5 subs to use and if the injury is worse as a result he can sit out a nothing CL tie he wouldn't play in anyway, and two winnable home games in the league. The league cup semi he would be rested for anyway probably, although with the squad off to the WC I'm sure Pep will play a strong team for that knowing if they're tired for the WC that's not his problem!

I reckon that's how Pep will see it. Start him and if he is injured you've 5 subs to use and if the injury is worse as a result he can sit out a nothing CL tie he wouldn't play in anyway, and two winnable home games in the league. The league cup semi he would be rested for anyway probably, although with the squad off to the WC I'm sure Pep will play a strong team for that knowing if they're tired for the WC that's not his problem!
When did we make it to the semi final?!?!?

I'd be good at catchphrase me,as Roy Walker used to say,say what you see,told you I saw him limping off the plane,but that's flapping......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.