9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was in our area trying to defend the winning goal.
While the ‚effort‘ of some of our other players to get back was embarrassing …

Feeding on scraps all day. Well marshalled, and we struggled to create anything resembling a proper chance for him.

When he scores.. he is the best and is carrying the team. When he doesn’t … „ doesn’t get enough service“ - others were bad. Always nice to see.

He initiated several runs today but Gundogan was too busy pausa-ing.

I don’t think he had a single fucking ball played into space for one of the many runs he made today.

I don’t think he had a single fucking decent pass played to his feet that wasn’t too far ahead of him or too far behind or too slow or too hard.

I don’t think he had a single fucking cross played anywhere near him today.

The team let him down massively today.
All of those protecting themselves for next week were embarrassing.

I don’t think he had a single fucking ball played into space for one of the many runs he made today.

I don’t think he had a single fucking decent pass played to his feet that wasn’t too far ahead of him or too far behind or too slow or too hard.

I don’t think he had a single fucking cross played anywhere near him today.

The team let him down massively today.
Our day was so shit that one ball that could have gone to him, he slipped, the Alvarez one late

He had 1 shot out of TWENTE NINE. Absolute shite service today.
This. Not once did he have a ball to run on to or receive a pass early facing goal. A lot of the goals he scored for Dortmund were on the break. When we have chances to break we don’t take them we allow the opposition to regroup. It’s frustrating to watch at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.