9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's in my top ten for the worst takes I've ever seen on here.

How? Neither Aguero or Kane have scored more goals than games like Haaland is currently doing (27 goals in 24 games). The Norwegian has averaged around 1 goal a goal in Salzburg, Borussia Dortmund, Man City as well as for a shit Norway team.

I don't remember in any particular season with Aguero or Kane being the best striker in the world like Haaland.

For someone who isn't very technically skilled on ball, Haaland is doing alright.

He needs to work a bit harder for me, good teams defend from the front.
Not unreasonable. I agree he could probably put on a better press at times, but we don't want him buzzing everywhere pressing the defenders like others, he's not built to be able to sustain that kind of intensity all game and if his press does bring an opportunity he's probably not going to be in a position to take advantage of it because of it.

Not unreasonable. I agree he could probably put on a better press at times, but we don't want him buzzing everywhere pressing the defenders like others, he's not built to be able to sustain that kind of intensity all game and if his press does bring an opportunity he's probably not going to be in a position to take advantage of it because of it.
No I agree, but against Southampton, and today, he didn't do enough for me, but he wasn't alone in either game.

No point him being in this current team as we don't look to find him with the early ball,instead preferring to make 10 passes when 1 would have been far more effective.

Yesterday he was making the runs,the ball was there to be played,yet he was ignored and we chose to pass sideways......it made no sense whatsoever.

Erling is actually the best striker in the world,the only problem is nobody pass the ball to him... 1 or 2 pass during the 90 min is absolute bad dream, we must feeding him minimum 10-15 times in one game! We love you Erling,stay in City forever

Goals production >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> skills

Harry Kane's level of technical ability is miles clear of Aguero if we're being completely hhonest. Yet most Man City fans argue why Aguero has been Premier League's best striker ahead of Kane by highlighting goals production per minute & other stats...

Erling Haaland is indeed inferior than Aguero in term of skills, but I couldn't care less. A striker's job is to produce goals.

Haaland, despite his technical limitations, is easily the best striker in the world. He has delivered tons of goals in his career regardless if it's UCL, internationals with subpar Norway team or Bundesliga/EPL.

The likes of Aguero & Kane have never been on Haaland's level at any point of their careers.
That’s like saying Messi isn’t on Ronaldo’s level if he ends up with a few less career goals

Anyone has a bet on him to get 40 premier goals cash in now! I think he will get well over 30 but if we keep this up not feeding him the ball the 40+ premier goals expectation will not come..

No point him being in this current team as we don't look to find him with the early ball,instead preferring to make 10 passes when 1 would have been far more effective.

Yesterday he was making the runs,the ball was there to be played,yet he was ignored and we chose to pass sideways......it made no sense whatsoever.
we've been playing that way since the start of the season ,pass ,pass ,open up teams if there is a chance,if not pass,move pass move,the big lad has been making those same runs all season and isn't found ,but when he is boom , hes scored 27 goals so far with the way we play , we are just off it at the moment ,but we will get there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.