9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal have a better defense than Man City. It's why they've 1st place despite Haaland performing on same level as prime Cristiano Ronaldo.

Haaland was already an insane goalscorer before joining Man City. Easily top 3 striker in the world.

Prime Aguero was never as good as Haaland was in BVB, even when the former was part of the Centurions (best Man City team ever).
best prem team ever!

He's not the best striker in the world. He's struck lucky to play for City. He doesn't have the pace of Nuñez at Liverpool or the movement and pace of Rashford at United - both of those would have 25 goals for us. They are both accomplished finishers and would be world class+ if playing for us......
You're right - he doesn't have their movement and pace. His are better.

He's not the best striker in the world. He's struck lucky to play for City. He doesn't have the pace of Nuñez at Liverpool or the movement and pace of Rashford at United - both of those would have 25 goals for us. They are both accomplished finishers and would be world class+ if playing for us......
Aye. But none of them are as good as Samaras. The greatest striker ever in the history of the game.

The Spanish press praying, hoping that the masses lap this up.
Clickbait.

I haven't clicked on it, but do you recon there is even an ounce of truth in the article behind the headline?

I doubt it personally.

Clickbait.

I haven't clicked on it, but do you recon there is even an ounce of truth in the article behind the headline?

I doubt it personally.
Agreed. It’s a report quoting a spanish paper. No doubt a Madrid friendly one at that. Apparently they are ‘monitoring the situation’ pfft! I suppose this is the kind of articles we are going to have to get used to because he is in the top echelons of strikers.

She was asked by Javier Tebas, "can he pretty pretty please with a cherry on top come to La Liga?"

The why is because hes a fat bellend.
Now now, Haaland might be carrying a bit of baby fat still but he's not done anything to suggest he's a bellend.

Reactions: TFC
Are you serious or on a wind up ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.