9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if he scores 50 goals for us this season. We don't play to his strengths and he's crap outside of what he's great at. Nobody can tell me that Kane wouldn't have been a much better fit for us. He wouldn't score as many but he's twice the footballer.

I don't care if he scores 50 goals for us this season. We don't play to his strengths and he's crap outside of what he's great at. Nobody can tell me that Kane wouldn't have been a much better fit for us. He wouldn't score as many but he's twice the footballer.
This isnt on haaland and how would kane do anything if we dont give him the ball or have runners like a son?

This is on pep and the coaching staff worrying too much about control that results in us not even giving the lad a chance

You seen Kane vs park bus teams for England? Contributes fuck all apart from taking pens

This isnt on haaland and how would kane do anything if we dont give him the ball or have runners like a son?

This is on pep and the coaching staff worrying too much about control that results in us not even giving the lad a chance

Couldn't agree more. I really feel for him right now, this is not what he signed up for.

Like I said, Kane would suit our style far more than Haaland does or is likely ever to. Kane's best attribute other than his finishing is his ability to drop deep and get involved, linking play and rolling defenders. Son has been awful this season and Kane is having his best goal-scoring season for years.

Also, what part of "We don't play to his strengths" do you not quite understand?

We signed a goal machine who loves running between the defensive line and the keeper, he's lethal in that position, so what do we do, fucking ignore his strengths and turn him to shite.
You could see the frustration in his face at the end of the game, that will be another unhappy face in the dressing room.

We signed a goal machine who loves running between the defensive line and the keeper, he's lethal in that position, so what do we do, fucking ignore his strengths and turn him to shite.
You could see the frustration in his face at the end of the game, that will be another unhappy face in the dressing room.

We're not going to completely change how we play for him. He needs to work on other parts of his game such as his link up play which at the moment is very basic. A compromise needs to be made. We need to actually play him in sometimes even if it mean giving the ball away cheaply at times. But he also needs to get himself involved more at times also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.