9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should 100% be on penalties when on the pitch. Mainly because he's the best taker on the team by a country mile. Mahrez lucky Martinez went the wrong way as his penalty was shite, I respect his confidence in always being willing to step up even though he's bad at them though. That said when Erling is on, he needs to step aside.

I think it reflects poorly on Gundogan as a captain. Fernandinho would not have put up with someone thinking they know better than the pre-arranged order of penalty takers. Like Pep said, Rodri was there, trying to resolve it, where was the captain?

I believe Gundogan is captain purely because he's doing his coaching badges.

You see him carry the football bag out to the training pitch and he's a solid pro but beyond that never captain material.

I think it reflects poorly on Gundogan as a captain. Fernandinho would not have put up with someone thinking they know better than the pre-arranged order of penalty takers. Like Pep said, Rodri was there, trying to resolve it, where was the captain?
Rodri apparently said in interview after the game that he wanted to take it?

Edit. Yep, just watched the clip. Fucking amateur hour. Pep needs to bang some heads together. Gundo chose Mahrez as “he’s the normal shooter” - quoting Rodri.

Do these fuckers even watch the games they’re playing in?

Rodri apparently said in interview after the game that he wanted to take it?

Edit. Yep, just watched the clip. Fucking amateur hour. Pep needs to bang some heads together. Gundo chose Mahrez as “he’s the normal shooter” - quoting Rodri.

Do these fuckers even watch the games they’re playing in?

I don’t agree with it, but certainly think the fact we were 2 up already played its part.

Made us look stupid in front of the watching world . Atm there is a big media issue with haaland not being happy and wanting to leave and Mahrez and Rodri and gundo have just made the situation worse . Fucking criminal the more I think about it because it was all about there egos . Pep needs to rip into them and make sure it doesn’t happen again because we are not doing making Erlings stay here any better .

Made us look stupid in front of the watching world . Atm there is a big media issue with haaland not being happy and wanting to leave and Mahrez and Rodri and gundo have just made the situation worse . Fucking criminal the more I think about it because it was all about there egos . Pep needs to rip into them and make sure it doesn’t happen again because we are not doing making Erlings stay here any better .
will you calm the fuck down ffs

Should 100% be on penalties when on the pitch. Mainly because he's the best taker on the team by a country mile. Mahrez lucky Martinez went the wrong way as his penalty was shite, I respect his confidence in always being willing to step up even though he's bad at them though. That said when Erling is on, he needs to step aside.
Give Mahrez some credit for sending him the wrong way FFS!
i'd much rather have what you call a shite penalty that scores, than a great strike thats saved

Love Mahrez but he stood on the penalty spot and wouldn't budge an inch - he's not the taker and should move out the way while Haaland is on the pitch.

I doubt we'll see it again, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.