9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good attitude from Haaland to be the first one over to Mahrez when he dispatched it. Clearly wasn't bothered.

The media whores will be so disappointed with his reaction - missed a chance to stir the
" Haaland wants out of City " headline.

Found it very odd he didn’t take penalty. He’s our main striker not scored for a few games he needed a goal.

Also strange Rodri over ruled the captain Gundy. Gundy wanted haaland to take it Rodri wanted Mahrez.

Great penalty from Mahrez however our striker should be taking them end of
Needs sorting as it makes us look weak . Haaland should be taking penalties end off

Has literally no one listened to Pep’s answers about what happened?

"Normally Erling is the first taker. I wanted that but Riyad always tries to do it, Rodri was involved. I don't know what happened."

Better to get it resolved now than have a row in a CL game I suppose.

If you watch the disallowed goal, the ref doesn’t immediately blow for a foul, and only blows when he realises Gundogan is going to score the rebound.

Pretty textbook example of a ref taking the easy way out, rather than having to make a ‘controversial’ decision that Sky will show on repeat for days and manufacture some drama out of.

If you watch the disallowed goal, the ref doesn’t immediately blow for a foul, and only blows when he realises Gundogan is going to score the rebound.

Pretty textbook example of a ref taking the easy way out, rather than having to make a ‘controversial’ decision that Sky will show on repeat for days and manufacture some drama out of.

That collision Haaland and the goalie Haaland was offside anyway

"Normally Erling is the first taker. I wanted that but Riyad always tries to do it, Rodri was involved. I don't know what happened."

Better to get it resolved now than have a row in a CL game I suppose.
Yep, it’s genuinely amateurish at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.