9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECF226-E3-0-B98-4-D7-A-BEA0-299-CF1-FA9781.jpg

FFS Steph Houghton says @ I wouldnt want to mark him'..FFS She wouldnt want to mark any male striker..Just for the record..Here in Australia the Matildas had a trial against an under 14 boys team and lost 11-0 TRUE story..And they want all the attention now..The product just isnt good enough ..im sorry I love women so im not a misogynist

It’s a very interesting choice of moniker given “Ogre” is very charged in Spanish history and culture, largely now due to the effort to further destabilise the Franco regime by assassinating the Prime Minster in late 1973 being famously called Operación Ogro…

FancyJadedDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

FFS Steph Houghton says @ I wouldnt want to mark him'..FFS She wouldnt want to mark any male striker..Just for the record..Here in Australia the Matildas had a trial against an under 14 boys team and lost 11-0 TRUE story..And they want all the attention now..The product just isnt good enough ..im sorry I love women so im not a misogynist

You're not a misogynist, you just get very angry at a woman for lightheartedly using a common football phrase.

It’s a very interesting choice of moniker given “Ogre” is very charged in Spanish history and culture, largely now due to the effort to further destabilise the Franco regime by assassinating the Prime Minster in late 1973 being famously called Operación Ogro…

FancyJadedDungbeetle-max-1mb.gif

basic spanish would be monster.

Hell they could just start playing Iron Maiden..

Run to the hills
Run for your lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.