9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure to get him out of Rudiger's pocket before we head home. His worst game for us imo, statuesque movement, lost all his duels and his one shot was a carry on from his Leeds shooting.

A bit invisible tonight, which was always a possibility against this Real side. Not all his fault though. I think he could have hugely benefitted from a player like Alvarez buzzing about and freeing some space for him. We'll see if Pep can cook something up to get him more involved in the second leg.

Was very quiet but it’s on nights like this that the wide men need to take some responsibility. Ours didn’t. It can’t be on Haaland to deliver every week.

Yes he was anonymous but it was nothing to do with him. He made the runs, held the ball up extremely well yhe few times we used him and did his defensive work, he cannot do anything more than that tonight without the service. Occupied 2 centre backs and Valverde, which created plenty of space elsewhere, was upto the likes of grealish and kdb to use it.

His striking of ball when the ball is going across his body to his left foot is bad it isn't good he had a chance tonight and he basically from shot passed the ball, he had same chance game against Bayern and same thing bad shot.

And yes I know how many goals he score, but watch it and you will see that I'am right.

We saw it with Aguero and Jesus before. Haaland can't do much if the supply's not there. Although I imagine some tactical whizz could probably argue he occupied defenders well enough to give our midfielders more time.

A big learning curve tonight for Erling - one that will only make him better. Guarantee he gives Rudiger a more torrid time next week and will have a little more space to drag him all over the shop. These are the nights that are all about developing into one of the world's best. Still worked very hard and his movement created the two pockets of space - one for the Rodri effort and then for King Kev to get the all important goal. Goals 52 & 53 coming this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.