9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably old news but does Haaland have a release clause in his City contract ?
Various sites seem to give very different answers, only asking as two dippers keep banging on about it in work

Various sites seem to give very different answers, only asking as two dippers keep banging on about it in work
Yes, in his contract he has a clause that he has to release the ball from his foot/head into the net. When he does this he get's a bonus payment.
When you tell this to said dippers make sure you have a brew then sit back, put your feet up and smile at them.

There are still doubters. They're idiots but they exist.
They aren't paying attention then and they ain't City fans!

This lad is phenomenal, just his presence on the pitch is enough to cause panic.

There's not a defender in the game who can mark him, all any defender can do is foul him, they can't stop him otherwise.
To score as many goals as he has with the amount of holding, grabbing and general fouling he has to put up with, is incredible really.

I can see him getting better too, he just seems to have that mentality to keep improving.

We do need to tie him down on a long term deal though, pay him what he wants but just keep him here until he's at least 30.

They aren't paying attention then and they ain't City fans!

This lad is phenomenal, just his presence on the pitch is enough to cause panic.

There's not a defender in the game who can mark him, all any defender can do is foul him, they can't stop him otherwise.
To score as many goals as he has with the amount of holding, grabbing and general fouling he has to put up with, is incredible really.

I can see him getting better too, he just seems to have that mentality to keep improving.

We do need to tie him down on a long term deal though, pay him what he wants but just keep him here until he's at least 30.

I'm hoping, like many before him, he falls in love with us and sees no reason to leave. Break records here, stay here, create history here and fuck doing it elsewhere, there's no need.

Tomorrow night I'm sure he will be the difference. Benzema was on fire last season and Haaland has been brilliant for us but he will want to be the headline maker to send us to the final.

No-one really knows, but given the way his team seem to do business and the price we paid, I'd assume so. If I was him, I would to. Puts him in control of his own career. Doesn't mean he'll leave though.

Needs to show his maturity tonight,use every bit of his limited experience,and stay focused and composed......as that dirty cheating shithouse will be using every trick in the book to get a reaction that throws his game.

Hopefully the ref isn't as weak/dumb as the first leg wanker.

He'll be straining at the leash.....i predict a brace,and hopefully retirement for Rudiger.

"He makes the simple things look so easy".

Now that's what I call a special skill! LMAO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.