9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserved a goal tonight he had the Real centre backs shitting themselves , his sheer presence creates panic , could easily have had the match ball tonight , but not his night in front of goal , he is saving his next hat-trick for Istanbul :)
His next one comes on Sunday against Chelsea. But the next next ... ;)

He deserved a goal tonight he had the Real centre backs shitting themselves , his sheer presence creates panic , could easily have had the match ball tonight , but not his night in front of goal , he is saving his next hat-trick for Istanbul :)
He did everything but score, but his presence alone is a nightmare for any defence.

The three big chances he had, he couldn't have done anymore.
The keeper got lucky on his first header, made an incredible save from the next header and did well to tip his 2nd half shot onto the bar.

It wasn't Erling's night on the scoresheet, but it wasn't for want of trying and you have to tip your cap to the keeper tonight.

He only missed one chance (the last one he shot at Courtois); the other two were down to blind luck and a world class save, respectively.

But he doesn’t have to score to contribute so much to our domination. He pinned back 2-3 of their defenders for the entire match because they were terrified of his pace over 20 yards and his ability to always be onside, coupled with Kev’s vision and world class passing.

He opened up so much space, and played really well to hold up in the build up, that Bernardo could be completely free for both of his goals.

I don’t think either of those happen without Haaland’s play. Even the second one you can Alaba watching Haaland rather than Bernardo, which puts him in a horrible position to try to block header.

He is helping us win the CL!
Clear as crystal to anyone paying attention.

I'm just gonna quote what I said earlier this month. The robot gonna have to put in some extra work this summer :)

you are not wrong, he thrives in space, in tight spaces he has many things he can improve (and he is not great in the air yet) although it was mostly freakish he didnt score tonight, bad luck. Luckily for him, he has the ideal manager to help him improve the finer details of the game

Last edited:
Frightened the life out of Madrid with his presence and movement,he created space and opportunity for us to play our game.Just a shame Courtois turned into Superman on a couple of occasions.

Some solid headers and boots clear, that seemed ideal for our mid and counter chases. Great shift. You can't fault his work-rate or performances.

What size boots does he wear?! Seems to be above a 12. May have to make a sign: HAALAND, PLEASE MAY I HAVE YOUR BOOTS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.