9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well today, got involved in the build up and won the ball back several times. One uncharacteristic bad miss that would have put us up 3-1 but otherwise played well

Most important moment for me - when he won that corner at the end, he lost his mind screaming with the crowd. He's a blue through and through and he's not leaving anytime soon

Weirdly playing some of his best football of the season but not taking his chances , he is a battering ram of a player and takes on all comers , they can kick him and push him as much as they want it just makes him more determined a monster of a footballer , the like i have never seen before.

Mad how much talk around him in the media, about real this real that, and in actual fact, the guy just fucking loves city.

always available as the outball and it stuck often. Unlucky not to bag one. i’ll echo many others, completely buys in to the team ethic which is great to see for a superstar.
He knows he still has much to learn and is willing to put in the hard yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.