9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone said way back in this thread that Erling's a very streaky player. He'll score 20 goals in 10 games, then suddenly 2 in 7, then 15 in 10, then 1 in 5, etc. etc.

So in his first 10 games for City he scored 14 goals.
In the next 10 games after that he scored 12 goals.
In the next 10 games after that he scored 6 goals.
In the next 10 games after that he scored 15 goals.
In the next 10 games after that he scored 5 goals.

And then in the last 2 games he's scored 0 goals.
That means he's on track to score 15 against Inter! Fantastic.

FUN FACT:

The last time that Haaland has gone on a 9 match “dry” spell, scoring only 3 goals, with below 8 out of 10 match ratings on Whoscored for all of those games, the 10th game in the sequence saw him put 5 past RB Leipzig, with a 10 out of 10 match rating.

;-)

I honestly think he is more focused on the team glory these last games of the season. Look at final minute, he could have turned right and tried for goal, instead he goes left, wins corner and pumps fist like he had scored.
I cheered that fist pump as much as I cheered Gundo's first.

Erling plays like we would, and he loves representing us.

I think he'll leave when Pep does.
Be fantastic if Pep signed an extension and if not we've got him for another 2 years.

I think if we are cleared of the FFP charges then I could see him staying longer.

He'll leave sooner than later, especially with the growing narrative that ''he's only doing it because he plays for City superteam where the most average striker could score 30''. Let's hope we win everything while he's here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.