9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way they'll defend on Saturday, I think we'll need him in the air to get on the end of crosses.

It'll be the Chelsea final take 2, except this time we have a target man.
He needs to bring out the acrobatics (and the dark arts).

Honest question but where does Haaland rank in our history of strikers if we win on Saturday because he would’ve done something Aguero couldn’t. Although the Aguero goal has a massive impact in this debate.

Honest question but where does Haaland rank in our history of strikers if we win on Saturday because he would’ve done something Aguero couldn’t. Although the Aguero goal has a massive impact in this debate.

Wait till he play ten years (hopefully) for us then we judge him where he will be rank at.

It was already posted in the media thread but deserves a repost here. A little bit of insight from Erling on how he plays. If I was an opposition player or manager I'd be chilled by the delight he takes in scoring tap ins. He just loves a goal

We don’t cross enough for me I know it’s pep way because you cross a ball it’s 50/50 if we win the ball but with Haaland in there we should be getting it in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.