9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You clearly didnt hear what Pep said the team not changing the way we play and that all the new players will have to come in and use their qualities to play the way the team play and have played since he came here......

Haaland is going to have to adapt

look, pep can say whatever he wants to take pressure off the players but we saw today that theres a lot to tweak and new patterns of play to add so we can use Haaland to his fullest potential.

He needs time like all players BUT he has a lot to learn.

Needs to use his physical presence....VVD and Matip had it so os easy....I dont think he has ever had to rely on his strength in the past, more relied on his pace.....this will need to change

Needs to learn what Kun learnt.....to be part of the team play in the build up more.....didnt get invovled enough in overall play

Be interesting to see how many touches he had in the whole game as it didnt seem like many

His first touch was very poor as well

He has undoubted goal threat however....but this will take time to develop the rest
His first touch was very poor but I’m confident once he works in his close control he will go up another level and shine.

If Sterling had missed that chance omg , he will be fine if he scores as many as Sterling I will be made up

What went through his mind when we tried to kung fu kick that first half one in with his wrong foot, I have no idea. Fucking head it mate!

The late chance was a shocker, but it was good to see us have someone actually following in a shot for once.

Barely involved other than that though. Wouldn’t have known he was on the pitch most of the time.

What went through his mind when we tried to kung fu kick that first half one in with his wrong foot, I have no idea. Fucking head it mate!

The late chance was a shocker, but it was good to see us have someone actually following in a shot for once.

Barely involved other than that though. Wouldn’t have known he was on the pitch most of the time.
I’d say that was done to how badly the midfield and wide players were though, rather than any fault of Erling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.