9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think we have replaced Sergio with him and he definitely has the potential to be better, but Serge scored so many great goals and gave us so many great memories so it's premature to say he's better right now.
People are forgetting Sergio's debut.
2 goals ( from open play) and an assist.
Plus plain black boots. So on that basis Sergio is better.

Halaand has the potential to be better than Sergio, but that's all we can conclude.

Definitely availability bias been displayed.

As Darth Sidious once said , "I will watch your career with great interest". With regards to Halaand.

The shift in body weight for the second goal was truely impressive, sublimely taken. I’ve always said, he’s not the technical striker I’d love, but he’ll score a shit load.

According to some , not sure who, but it has been mentioned that his buy out clause is £150m , and we are just a stepping stone until Real come calling , thats fine by me , 5 years of this lad leading our line will be heavenly
Someone on here said that the buyout clause only activates if we don't qualify for the CL.

I don't know if that's true, but if we continue to play the way we have been playing today, Real are likely to have a very long wait....

I think the scarier prospect is that he probably should have had an hattrick.

His runs mad those 2 goals that normally our forwards could never do, while the headers are ones he needs to score more regularly for him to go to the next level of consistency.

Brilliant first Prem game, can’t wait for Saturday now to see him at the Etihad, ps, Sterling/Jesus would of missed that chance if put through on goal on their left foots

What a fucking beast this lad is.

He has everything; size, strength, speed, acceleration, as well as an innate ability to score goals. Lots of them.

It was so encouraging that he wanted to take the penalty, and unlike in the past, when we had a spot-kick, I was never in any doubt that he would convert it.

As for the second, the moment he latched on to Kevin’s through ball, you just knew that it was going to end up in the back of the net.

I’m so excited about what Erling can do in a City shirt, and I can’t wait to see him at Etihad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.