9 | Erling Haaland - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can honestly say my brain can’t comprehend or understand how he moves so quickly. I felt he was second favourite to the ball when he won the pen, the speed of which he ran onto the KDB pass for the second and what should of been the hatrick header movement was outrageous.

Even the way he took the penalty felt monstrous, he just kept running when he hit it, right through the ball.

I thought his link up play was excellent. I feel people are deceived by his size which makes him not look as smooth as others, but he barely misplaced a pass and was always sharp. He’s going to score 4 or 5 in a game this season without breaking sweat. A truly incredible league debut in my opinion.

Aguero was absolutely rapid when he arrived, the injuries in 2012/13 took a yard off and then the big hamstring injury under Pellegrini took another couple.

By the time Pep arrived he was quick enough and that's about it, but at Atletico and in his first season he was absolutely rapid. Would have loved to see that Sergio play for Pep, I think a lot of fans don't realise what we lost out on because of those recurring muscle injuries in his early 20s, he would have won ballon d'ors.
I’d say his absolute prime was 2013/14 during that first season under Pellers.Unfortunately that’s when his injuries really kicked in so he didn’t play that many games. His goals per games was fantastic though and at times he looked absolutely unplayable. He was still brilliant for many times after that but never as explosive again.

When you’re saying rapid though, he had a great burst of pace over 10 yards. Haaland is getting close to Mbappe speeds over a distance. Kun was never anywhere even close to that. Rapid is the the 2 goals today.

Got the 40 goals in one league season bet ha. Another 38 to go in 37 games and I win 5k. Come on Erling fella.

You could well get that.

I've always found it annoying that there's 2 different goalscoring records, the 42 game one (34, Cole & Shearer) and the 38 game one (32, Salah).

I feel confident he will get 35 and we can have just one record again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.