9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple of chances in recent weeks where he has been through but has taken a touch when normally he would have struck first time. He doesn’t always strike the ball that cleanly, but the fact that he strikes before the keeper is set often gives him the advantage.
Yeh I've noticed it too. Can only put it down to a lack of confidence

Yeh I've noticed it too. Can only put it down to a lack of confidence
He wants too much I guess. Reaching last season's level is an understandable comparison but it's running away from him and the pressure is rising by any further goalless match.

He should put his inner clock on zero and just play free football, his superb intuition will do the job in front of goal. Individual records will come when they come.

Relax big Erl, the team scored 6 last weekend.

Absolutely this, also how did Bellingham get young player over Alvarez? If Messi got his on the back of winning the World Cup then it must follow that julian gets the young player with a wc medal and a set of treble medals in his pocket, but then he didn’t just sign for Real Madrid….
Alvarez is too old.

Pep suggested in his presser that if Erling is fit, he will play. Since he is back in training it is safe to assume he will start tomorrow. He loves this competition too much not to. Besides, he could use a hattrick to get his confidence back on track before a few important games ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.