9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not felt confident about a striker scoring 1v1 since Aguero as I was today when Ake put him through. Clinical in those situations but could still have more goals if he was clinical in other situations.

Still only young, though, and wouldn’t change him for anybody in world football.

That‘s goals against Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea so far this season. Not just a stat padder!

A yard out on his strong foot!

He’s the best in the world! That’s a sitter.

Not as easy as it always looks if it's the chance I'm thinking of.

The ball is at an awkward height to get a good connection but if you wait a split second longer for it to drop to where you want it, it gives time for a defender to get in the way or get a touch. So your only option is try to get a connection at a height where you can't really get over the ball to keep it down.

Certainly not a sitter.

Not felt confident about a striker scoring 1v1 since Aguero as I was today when Ake put him through. Clinical in those situations but could still have more goals if he was clinical in other situations.

Still only young, though, and wouldn’t change him for anybody in world football.

That‘s goals against Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea so far this season. Not just a stat padder!

Some 24 yard tap in too that!

Without KDB the team just doesn't create enough for him.
Had quite a few good runs ignored. Could and should have been played in at least twice second half but no one saw the pass or didnt think they could make it.

Watched a thing on youtube by City showing his 50 prem goals. The amount of balls Kev plays to him that we dont see anyone else play is pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.