9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be fact, but it's strange to make a false point by taking the palace game out and Implying were better because we only dropped points in that game. Well it was a game we should of won. Luton, palace and Everton we have struggled in all 3. Last night we really missed him.
It's not a false point - we're just on a pretty good run of results (albeit against not too difficult opponents), and I enjoy watching us play a different way.

I'd argue that in our "poor run", we also played Spurs and Liverpool off the park with him in the team, and were very unlucky to draw those games.

Just dropping a little bomb - but that's 6 games he's missed, and that last minute penalty against Palace is the only time we didn't win.

Opposition might not have been up to much, but it is nice to see all that buzzing around with the false(ish) 9s again.

Transfer window opens next week, maybe Stockport or Accrington need a big lad up top

Despite the wins without him, I do feel like we've missed him. That first half last night for example - the movement up top was painful to watch and Alvarez was bullied. Both improved in the second half but Haaland would've been at it for 90 minutes.

Plus when all else is failing (first half last night) we cross into the box and Haaland can make use of those if they're anywhere near him but we couldn't last night.

Glad we're getting by without him but can't wait until he's back. Mainly because I'm not sure Alvarez is a lone striker and is a bit wasted there IMO.

Same goes with Kev and Doku.

Just dropping a little bomb - but that's 6 games he's missed, and that last minute penalty against Palace is the only time we didn't win.

Opposition might not have been up to much, but it is nice to see all that buzzing around with the false(ish) 9s again.
True true, but it's easy to say this when the big man is still here with us. But what if/when he joins some other world-class club that learns to use him to a more devastating effect? Then we'll watch him with a bittersweet feeling.

True true, but it's easy to say this when the big man is still here with us. But what if/when he joins some other world-class club that learns to use him to a more devastating effect? Then we'll watch him with a bittersweet feeling.
And the scary thing is that I think he'd probably improve other teams more than us.

Good to see our man is back in training with the team, and looking refreshed. I predict he will come back sharp again.
Looking forward to seeing you back again, big guy!

9b2410b9-bcba-46ff-8f0e-687641dfe577.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.