9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

It will take a lot more than a few misses for me to complain about the best striker on the planet and current top scorer in the league (despite missing a month of the season).

1-Alvarez is pretty much a false 9.
2- no relegation, but the big 6+ Aston + Brighton + West Ham are the real tough matches. Not Everton at home.
3- 2 months where we had 10 victories and 1 draw by the way.
4- What? Too hard to admit that despite breaking records, Foden, KDB and especially Rodri are better and more important and that his level has been poor?
And there we have it, the worst post in the history of this site.
Never though I'd see the day "Breaking records" "Poor level" would be used in the same sentence.

Not giving you the satisfaction you clown.

He’s been off it since the last month of last season. He’s missed so many chances this season that he scored with his eyes closed last season. I’m sure it’ll sort out. But losing Gundo has effected him/us I recon
I agree, past April he's not been very sharp. I said it at the time.

Some halfwits on here. He’s a striker. He’ll have purple patches and he’ll have barren times too.
He was a huge part in us winning the treble last season.
He will come good again.
For those with short memories, go and have a look at our premier league record goal scoring number 9 on YouTube, Google, etc and see just what an amazing player he is.
Then, go and give your head a wobble, and maybe wobble it a little bit more and then go and look at yourself in a mirror and tell yourself how lucky you are to be watching our fantastic blues in the Pep era, with one of the most lethal strikers in premier league history.
100% CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.