9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is a classic big target man in the box. Im not criticising him, i just think that we as a team play differently and expect more from the man up top. Imagine having kun in this game instead

He doesn't even make an attempt at getting to a cross unless its within a few mm of him.

Yeah, he never throws himself at a cross does he, not like that big fella who reached an unreachable ball against the rags................

Presuming that many who post on the player threads don't ever actually go the games.
Ah yes the old classic retort to posters criticisising bad performances in player thread...they don't go to games.

Everyone is allowed an opinion and a player thread seems the best place on this forum to put one out there.

How about somehing constructive instead?

If he gets no service he can’t score, inverter wingers with him congest everything, however, he needs to put himself about more especially when a ball comes upto him, he hardly win anything against liverpools centre halves.

Absolutely f*cking useless today , never even made a challenge didnt close down just a lazy performance , even if he didnt get the service he could have run about and looked interested , doesnt score in the big and important games as proven last year in the Champs league latter stages.
We cannot afford to carry a passenger for 90 minutes he has to get more involved in our build up play,he didnt once hold onto the ball today , not once.

Apart from 2 goals in the quarters - a goal in both legs - against Bayern?

I agree, though. Needs to be doing more than just being *there*, unless the ball is right at him he hardly makes a move or challenge for it. Needs to be working harder IMO.

I made a comment earlier in the season about his body language just seeming…different (not bad) and was hounded for it. Can’t quite put my finger on it.

He wasn't amazing, but was causing problems in the first half.

2nd half the team was dysfunctional, not his fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.