9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to put some meat on the bones with this argument that we are better with a false 9.
We played that way for the best part of two seasons and whist winning the league we never came close to a treble which was achieved in Haalands first season.
We could possibly do it again this year. So yeah, you might prefer that way but saying it’s more successful is as much bullshit as trying to claim that Haaland is an issue.

All true.
The failure to adequately replace Ilkay Gundogan is a far bigger issue than Haaland's form.

All true.
The failure to adequately replace Ilkay Gundogan is a far bigger issue than Haaland's form.
Actually think the whole team is tired.
Haaland hasn't been great that said and does not have the same multi season titling winning tiredness that the likes of Silva, kev, Stones and Walker et al must have.

Poor ****. Please do not wish him gone. There's not a lot of decent strikers around at the moment.

However, he is one of the few.
I think we need some more cover for him . Alveraz should be the cover but his confidence looks absolutely shot ti pieces so we now have a big problem coming to the business end of the season . We are all hoping Haaland regains his form

I think he will score against us. He had a few chances the last time and you cant keep this guy quiet for four games lol

I think we need some more cover for him . Alveraz should be the cover but his confidence looks absolutely shot ti pieces so we now have a big problem coming to the business end of the season . We are all hoping Haaland regains his form
We don’t. If Haaland and Alvarez are both ever injured, we play Foden in the false 9 and do just fine.

In fact, for certain games, it would probably benefit us.

I doubt Haaland’s stress fracture has disappeared fully. They take ages to heal. He’ll still score his fair share.

He’s scored 29 goals in 33 games this season, got help everyone we play when he finds his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.