9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never let anyone tell you Kane is a better striker than this lad

Haaland is a better goalscorer, and when he's not scoring he is creating space for his teammates, making runs, troubling defences etc etc

All Kane can do is pass a ball better and 90% of the time he's affecting the balance to while making those passes.

England would be a force to be reckoned with if he was up front

Anybody got any request a bets for Haaland this season?

A back-on-form Haaland must surely get close to hitting over 50 goals, if he keeps the missed sitters to a minimum then I think we'll see a new record tally tbh.

A back-on-form Haaland must surely get close to hitting over 50 goals, if he keeps the missed sitters to a minimum then I think we'll see a new record tally tbh.
I hope so mate.

He took some shit last season, even some on here slagging him off, so i hope he bangs them in and rams it back down their throats!

Was he off form?

He won the golden boot while missing 2 months of the season, then you have to factor in a bit of leeway for recovery.

He got 27 goals in 31 league games. It's still ridiculous really.

I think people are a bit too blinded at the start he made here. He was on course for 90 goals in a season or something, if he carried on scoring like he did in his first month, but it's just not realistic, it had to even itself out at some point. People see that as being off form when in reality it's just him not keeping up that freak start he made for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.