9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Great goal by the massive bastard

Must admit I held my breath as he burst through, fantastic to take it early to catch the keeper off guard.
Any closer and that side was blocked.

Still think players should try to lift it slightly against an advancing keeper, to avoid the outstretched legs, but his finish was clinical and early enough to catch the corner before it was closed off.

Said for a couple of weeks now, floating balls into an area with 11 defenders isn't working.

They need to stop being so pedestrian in the buildup when they're drawing. Send him running early. Defenders have been panicking and will continue to do so. Glad to see him get a goal. And unfortunate that a Kyle Walker shoulder being offside denied another.

53 goals in 55 premier league games and people on here still question him, it used to be a top forward would get 1 goal in 2 games, this lad gets a goal a game and will get even better playing under pep
It's staggering. I remember Michael Robinson. Lovely fella, but he couldn't hit a barn door. And the likes of Corradi, Samaras, "big" Bob Taylor, up to Bony in more recent times.

Sorry but didn't like his game yesterday at all. Good goal but his lack of killer movement in the box is killing me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.